DBUS and Wine ?

Evalet Olivier evaleto@programmers.ch
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:42:25 +0200

First, thank you a lot for your help...

> There are lots of complicated examples (the wrapper APIs use the raw C
> APIs, and the bus daemon uses the raw C APIs).
In which directory or file?

Is it a good way to develop an interface like:

int dbus_construct_interface (dbus_interface *interface,  char* interface);
int dbus_get_property (dbus_interface *interface, char* property, dbus_variant* pvResult);
int dbus_put_property (dbus_interface *interface, char* property, dbus_variant* pvValue);
int dbus_call_method  (dbus_interface *interface, char* method, dbus_variant* pvResult, uint cArgs, dbus_variant_args* rgVarParams);
void dbus_destroy_interface(dbus_interface *interface);

But, may be it's better to use directly dbus with glib?

But there are something I didn't understand. Can I use dbus with only two process, or must I use the deamon (as proxy?) ?

Olivier

www.programmers.ch