Query service in the activation design?

Armin Bauer armin.bauer@desscon.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:54:11 +0100

Hi,

im one of the developers of Multisync. We plan to use dbus in our next
major release. We need to implement a special plugin system where we
need to search for certain executables. For example a plugin would
implement "org.multisync.plugin.something". the main executable would
then search for all entries under "org.multisync.plugin" and activate
one entry when it needs it.

Sorry if i got anything wrong, didnt follow the discussion to closely.

Armin Bauer