Qt3 Bindings Backport pre-release

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 07:27:35 PST 2005

Is KDE 3.5 using this yet?  Also do you plan to maintain these bindings?
I would also like to get the opinion of the other Qt devs on the state
of these bindings.  Fedora people have been asking for me to add this
but I am hesitant if it is not going to be maintained and becomes just a
one off.  It might be nice to just split this out and have a separate
tarball since I assume when KDE 4 comes out everyone will just switch to
using the Qt4 bindings.  This would allow me to hand the package off to
someone who is more KDE knowledgeable around here.
We are thinking of splitting off all the bindings anyway so they are not
tied to the D-Bus core release schedule though that has yet to have been
decided.