Introspect data from Python missing return parameters

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 13:42:17 PDT 2005

I have been convinced to add optional typing of methods and signals.
Actually I think a patch is being written as we speak. However if the
person who has written the service does not use it you still can not
rely on the introspect data having any out parameters.  This is because
if a method simply returns an empty message will be sent in which case
specifying 'v' here would be wrong.