Reply half-received ?

yrc yohann at varyoh.com
Wed Oct 26 08:02:09 PDT 2005

Le mercredi 26 octobre 2005 à 10:11 -0400, Havoc Pennington a écrit :
> On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 00:40 -0500, yrc wrote:
> >
> > unknown message received: ServiceAcquired
>
> Is this an old version of dbus? Should be NameAcquired instead.

Argh! you're right, I'm using debian sid, and it's still the version
0.23.4....

How can I do with this version ?
well... if it's really different, i can install the latest version...
but i prefer the debian packages....

Thank you!

Yohann

--
"Always program as if the person who will be maintaining your program
is a violent psychopath that knows where you live."