hal and dbus documentation

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 13:40:11 PDT 2006

You can call the Introspect() method on objects.  Th HAL Spec at
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/hal/hal/doc/spec/hal-spec.html?view=co&pathrev=HEAD  should also have information.  Also try posting to the HAL list at http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/hal and check out their web page at http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/hal.