One user morne than one time logged in.

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Jan 24 11:44:52 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 13:50 +0000, Robert McQueen wrote:
> I don't consider this issue closed at all, but everyone seemed to think
> that getting 1.0 out ASAP is more important,

Seriously, how many people do you know that logs into more than one
desktop session on a single system with the same user? I'm not saying we
shouldn't do a per-user bus (not at this point anyway) but, eh, saying
it's more important than 1.0 and the promised ABI stability [1] is
something I strongly disagree with.

    David

[1] : As a user of D-BUS since the 0.13 days with a piece of now widely
deployed software it's just painful to see ABI breakage.