Test git repos now up and running

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu May 11 13:36:37 PDT 2006

John (J5) Palmieri schrieb:
> On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 10:43 +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Daniel Stone schrieb:

>>> Well, yeah, you need an account for that.
>>>

>> And where can I get one ?
>>

> We only give commit access to those who do a lot of development on dbus
> which they have submitted through patches.

I can submit patches for the windows related patches from Tor Lillqvist
if there are no objectivities against the way he implemented the windows
port.
If the windows port should be merged later, it would be nice to have a
separated branch in dbus cvs, where we can continue with win32 development.
I've got several patches supporting the microsoft compiler (msvc) from
kde porters and it is hard to track this patches without having it all
in a software revision system while the mainstream development
continues. Additional it makes it easier for others to generate patches
directly from cvs or git. Please let me know your prefered way.

> This seems to be working now.  Make sure you remove any repos that may
> have been created during the failed clone.  Note that the dbus repo is
> there for comparison purposes only.  CVS is still where the it will
> reside.  /git/dbus/dbus-<binding>  are the repos that will officially be
> moved.

Thanks I will try tomorrow.

Regards
Ralf