Boston D-Bus 1.0 release party

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 10:08:40 PST 2006

I’m going to have a release party for D-Bus 1.0 at the Peoples Republik
(http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/4748598/cambridge_ma/people_s_republik.html) starting at 8:00pm on Wednesday November 15th. If anyone wants to grab me for dinner before hand you can find me on irc in #dbus on freenode or by e-mail if you happen to know my address.

F.A.Q.

1. What is a release party?

It is an excuse to drink and be social with people in the community and
celebrate a project milestone, but mostly it is an excuse to drink

2. I don’t hack on D-Bus can I come?

See first and last part of answer 1. Hint. the answer is yes

3. Is there other D-Bus release parties going on outside of Boston?

That is up to people who live outside of Boston. I would hope the people
who worked hard on D-Bus would take a second to congratulate themselves
on a job well done and then throw a party to unwind a bit.

See you there