[patch] python-dbus 0.80.1 memory leak issue

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 12:44:44 PST 2007

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 at 20:32:25 +0100, Luka Renko wrote:
> I tried with all your patches, but it does not help to real app and then I
> have also tested with my test utility and it did not help either. :-(
> It looks like I am doing something wrong - I have attached cumulative patch I
> have applied to 0.80.1 version - this should include all the patches proposed
> by you. Can you check if this is complete patch or can you provide your
> complete patch based on 0.80.1 version?

I think you're missing at least some of the patches from my third mail
in the thread, Message-ID: <20070205163004.GA25990 at celebrin.pseudorandom.co.uk>.
Could you please try with one of these?

either:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~smcv/dbus-python-0.80.1.20070207.tar.gz
or:
git clone http://people.freedesktop.org/~smcv/git/dbus-python/.git

These should be the same, and contain the changes I want to put in 0.80.2.

Thanks,
	Simon