Find out object paths

hannehomuth hannehomuth1 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 04:30:05 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

sorry that I ask agian, but I don't get forward with that. At first little
review. I would like to use gnome keyring manger over the dbus. So I've
created an Interface from the org.gnome.seahorse service. But this service
is not the right one. I may use the org.gnome.keyring service, but I don't
know the object path. Does anyone know that? Or does anyone know to find out
object path in general? I've downloaded Dbus Explorer, but the Entry
"org.gnome.keyring" is empty!!!! Is there anything wrong, and if do somebody
know how to fix that.

Thx for help!