buid failed on win32 and cmake

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:33:52 PST 2009

Hi,

I  typed something wrong when setting the DBUS_TEST_HOMEDIR var this time.
Now it's ok [?]
It's a little bit incredible because I tried a lot !

By the way the Thor's patch (which is not big !) applies very well the
freedesktop git head of d-bus.
It also resolves the cmake build problem I had.

Thx a lot
Sincerely
Julien