Does dbus required x11? dbus-launch query

Nirav Rabara nirav.rabara at matrixtelesol.com
Wed Sep 9 23:11:21 PDT 2009

Thanks Thiago,

Then why my qt dbus example code(listnames, pingpong, car&controller,
complexpingpong, dbus-chat) are failed even though dbus session bus is
running.

Its show me fail to connect to session bus, Try run eval 'dbus-launch
--auto-syntax'

Am I made any mistake in qt cross compilation with dbus???

Can u please tell me what is
> But note that it's backticks, not forward ticks (it's `, not ').

What else should I do to get connection of session bus.

sorry for full senior...

Your suggestion would be a great help for me.
Nirav Rabara