Connection is closed.

Jon Polfer JPolfer at forceamerica.com
Tue Oct 5 13:31:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've recently become the maintainer of an app that utilizes
libdbusc++-1.  My application is occasionally segfaulting (particularly
when trying to move an 11KB object) over DBus with the error of
'Connection is closed.'

What does this error mean, specifically?  Does this mean that the
connection between the app and the entity it is trying to talk to is
closed?

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this error?

-Jon
______________________________________
Jon Polfer
Project Engineer - High Level Software

Engineering Office Phone: 262-832-0049  (Ext. 5 for Jon Polfer)
Fax:
E-mail: jpolfer at forceamerica.com

FORCE America Inc.
W229 N1433 Westwood Drive, Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53186
www.forceamerica.com

The Leading Innovator in Mobile Hydraulic Solutions

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com