porting of Dbus on mipsel platform

kumar undurthi manu1394 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 06:12:26 PDT 2013

Hi Thanks for the support. It helped.

    Now I am struck with below listed query. How I can create UID & GID.
To which user I have to create. (Please provide me a example)
 I have attached my system.conf file.
4-> While running Dbus-launch I was getting /DBUS/: Failed to start
> message bus: Could not /get UID/ and /GID/ .

You haven't created the user and group under which the dbus-daemon's
configuration file configures it to run. Create that user, and that group.

*Noet: when i run ./debus-daemon I am getting below error:*
./dbus-daemon --config-file=/usr/local/etc/dbus-1/system.conf
--print-address --nofork --systemd-activation
unix:path=/usr/local/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket,guid=2226f10c2260e5dcf824a5e900000aae
Failed to start message bus: Could not get UID and GID for username
"messagebus"