dbus won't back up

Lawrence D'Oliveiro ldo at geek-central.gen.nz
Thu May 10 23:33:27 UTC 2018

On Thu, 10 May 2018 09:09:52 -0500, Myke Fynke wrote:

> My backup routine hates it. I cherish peace among my apps. . . .

My advice, for backing up user files, is only back up the stuff you
care about. That means things like your Documents folder, any
scripts/programs you write etc. If you created it, then it’s probably
important to you; if the system created it, it can recreate it, so
it’s probably not important. Maybe you have some important user
preferences in ~/.config -- otherwise, ignore everything else.