Panel Driver repository

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:27:11 CEST 2013

By the same token, I'm also interested in finding a repository the
latest DRI Panel Driver code.

As I understand it, the DRI Panel Driver implements:

A generic CRTC driver along with a few implementations of that Driver
for different LCD panels.

A method for those drivers to inform a central registry that they are
available.

A modification to an existing DRI driver so that it can check the
repository for available panels and link to the appropriate panel, while
all the GPU specific code, framebuffer code, etc for the existing DRI
driver is used for applications to draw to the screen.