-next trees and my time this cycle

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Dec 11 02:02:45 PST 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58:08PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> I've seen etnaviv, rockchip(?), vc4 gpu api, can I get plans for if
> people would like these in now, also anything I've missed on the list.

I would definitely like to see etnaviv make it in for the next merge
window, but that depends on it being reviewed, and I haven't seen
anything from DRM people yet.

I've queued up some of the TDA998x and Armada DRM changes (3 and 5
patches respectively) which I'll send you shortly if they haven't
already been merged via some other route.

according to speedtest.net.