-next trees and my time this cycle

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Dec 11 08:15:40 PST 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 10:02:45AM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58:08PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> > I've seen etnaviv, rockchip(?), vc4 gpu api, can I get plans for if
> > people would like these in now, also anything I've missed on the list.
>
> I would definitely like to see etnaviv make it in for the next merge
> window, but that depends on it being reviewed, and I haven't seen
> anything from DRM people yet.
>
> I've queued up some of the TDA998x and Armada DRM changes (3 and 5
> patches respectively) which I'll send you shortly if they haven't
> already been merged via some other route.

I did look at etnaviv on v1, if all the things I've raised there have been
addressed (and it looks like, but no time for detailed checking):

Acked-by: Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch>

For detailed review it would be best to just get some of the new big
submissions to cross review I think. But personally I'd be ok with etnaviv
going in as is, trusting that you've done plenty of review within your
group.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter