Development model changes, reviewers wanted

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Tue Sep 26 12:35:42 UTC 2017

With the soon to be release of 0.10 I think we're in a pretty good
place wrt features and usefulness. I mean, there are still a bunch of
features on the 1.0 blocker list, but we also closed a lot of them.

Until now the development model has been pretty ad-hoc, with some work
happening in github PRs, but others just by me pushing my local work.

I would like to change that to be a bit more controlled, with all
changes going through github PRs, with working CI testing and all
changes having some review.

However, that is going to require more people being involved in flatpak
 development, because otherwise we will not have enough reviewing going
on. Are there some people who have time to sign up for doing some level
of flatpak PR review?

       alexl at redhat.com            alexander.larsson at gmail.com
He's a world-famous Republican senator with a winning smile and a way
with the ladies. She's a provocative cigar-chomping hooker who can talk
to animals. They fight crime!