Workflow for debugging the manifest file

re:fi.64 rymg19 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:43:13 UTC 2020

Afaik the reason for this in particular is because the module isn't cached
until after the post-install steps. Note that you can always
`flatpak-builder --run...` into .flatpak-builder/build/MODULE-NAME to play
around with the previously built version instead of having to build a new
one for every little test.