"newbie"-question?!? How to access every used document of flatpack - Libreoffice ioutside the sandbox of flatpak?

Herbert Gluth no_op_2022 at web.de
Fri Aug 26 13:17:44 UTC 2022

My problem: I have more than 50 contunuously updated, sometimes
substantially changed ducuments in use inside LibreOffice.
Using the AppImage of LibreOffice I simply was able to access every
document directly, process and save it at it's original location.
Flatpak uses sandboxing and my access ends at the sandbox - what simply
is impossible to work with (as these documents need to be accessed not
only by LibreOffice and not only inside flatpak-ed applications.
So how can I use LibreOffice flatpak to conventionally (=fully) access
ducuments?