"newbie"-question?!? How to access every used document of flatpack - Libreoffice ioutside the sandbox of flatpak?

Herbert Gluth no_op_2022 at web.de
Fri Aug 26 14:21:28 UTC 2022

That's incorrect.
 From inside LibreOffice there's basically no access to even a folder
inside /usr/local, which is owned by the user-account inside the system
(made because /usr and /usr/local was meant to keep bigger folders witch
larger files primarily... and are located on my HD, while / is located
on a SSD for quick access.
.
Specifically I can't find several .ods files in even my home folder
and,,, inside /usr/local/data there're even less files visible.
The strange thing is, that about 1/3 of the files inside are visible and
accessible, but 2/3 are not even displayed (all of them .ods -
spredsheet files).

The next issue: I need the finished proessed files in the physical
folder, means: I need LibreOffice's results not inside some hidden
sandbox, but instead in the folder where they were loaded -
/usr/local/data. But saving a document doesn't change the content of the
physical directory, what means, that the saved file still is only
located in LO-flatpak's sandbox... is there a way to circumvent this
very unproductive behavior?