[Fontconfig] Error accessing a FcConfig internal element

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Jan 3 04:09:37 EST 2004

Around 12 o'clock on Jan 2, Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida wrote:

> By the way, disabledFonts is a FcStrSet variable inside FcConfig
> structure. What I'm doing wrong? I have never seen this error before...

The FcConfig datatype is not exposed to applications; it's entirely
private to the fontconfig implementation.  If you want to add
'disabledFonts' to the implementation, you'll need to expose some kind of
API that uses this datatype, preferably, the FcMatch, FcSort and FcList functions
would automatically use it to elide 'disabled' fonts from their results so
that applications wouldn't have to know about it.

-keith