[Fontconfig] Adding FC_POSTSCRIPT_NAME

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Wed Feb 6 02:24:47 PST 2013

Yes, you're right. I'm trying to address that issue in next release as far
as possible though, bumping the cache version quickly isn't also a good
idea. the value in FC_POSTSCRIPT_NAME itself will not be changed once it's
available. so it's not that bad thing to do that this time, without even
the match part in the worst case anyway...

--
Akira TAGOH