[fprint] Help with reader.

Arjoonn Sharma arjoonn.94 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 01:02:06 PST 2015

Hi Martin,
I am new to this so please excuse the clumsiness.

lsusb returns
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 138a:0005 Validity Sensors, Inc. VFS301 Fingerprint
Reader

fprintd-0.6.0-1 is installed from AUR which I believe is the Git master.

on running fprintd-enroll the following happens:

```
Using device /net/reactivated/Fprint/Device/0
Enrolling right-index-finger finger.
Enroll result: enroll-stage-passed
```

The program never goes beyond that.