[fprint] elan patch + poc 0x903 and 0x0C03

Igor Filatov ia.filatov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:22:08 UTC 2018

For me this is either 0x01 or 0x03, just like in the docs. But I do
remember that I could never make it behave like Windows driver did, e.g.
return same values when I sent the same commands in the same order. But I
didn't know I had to give it some time, so that could be the problem.

And I've never seen the Win driver do reset or fuse load. I wonder what's
it for...