[fprint] fprint problems

Albert Schimpf a_schimpf12 at cs.uni-kl.de
Fri Jul 23 20:23:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

yes, fwupdmgr update with the device id supplied results in:

current version is 10.01.3273255: 10.01.3273255=same

fwupdmgr get-history also shows that the update was applied.
I attached the history as a text file.

One thing I'm wondering is why there are two firmware updates listed
online at fwupd.org/lvfs/devices, Prometheus Fingerprint Reader Device
Update and
Prometheus Fingerprint Reader Configuration Device Update.
I could only do the Reader Device Update via fwupd.

Albert