[Fribidi-discuss] Wiki on BiDi?

Beni Cherniavsky cben at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sun Jun 8 08:08:03 EST 2003

[How fast can you say BiDiWikiWiki?  In visual CapRTL order? :-]

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the world needs a Wiki on
BiDi.  There is no good web resource on it anywhere and a wiki seems
to be the simplest way to create one.  In particular I'm thinking
about bidi from programmer's POV, especially answering the "I don't
know anything about bidi, what do I have to do to support it in my
program?" question.  Granted, it's not frequently asked but an answer
would be valuable.  Besides in many scenarios the answer is still
unclear and a wiki seems like a good way to collaborate on it.

I've tried to create an SF project for it recently but they rejected
it.  It would not be on-topic in any existing wiki that I saw.  So
would somebody (IGLU? Ivrix? FriBiDi?) like to host one?  I'm ready to
provide some seed content.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at users.sf.net>

An Anti-Idiotarian Manifesto:  http://www.catb.org/~esr/aim/