[Fribidi-discuss] Bug in wrapping in command-line fribidi?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sun Mar 23 14:40:20 EST 2003

Hi Beni,

Fribidi's command line tool is just a simple test tool.  I must
confess that I never expected anyone discover my laziness in
breaking lines before reordering!  The fact is that the fribidi
api currently does not support line breaking in the right place,
so I break lines after reordering, while Nadav breaks lines
before the whole bidi algorithm, which means override marks (LRO,
RLO, ...) will work on lines, not paragraphs.  The whole thing
will be fixed in the upcoming fribidi release.

Yours,
behdad

--
Behdad Esfahbod		4 Farvardin 1382, 2003 Mar 24
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars