[ghns] Re : about SoC proposal at Blender Foundation on GHNS + questions

Jonathan-David SCHRODER myselfhimself at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 18:14:57 PDT 2008

Hi Jeremy
thanks for your feedback on IRC and through that e-mail you sent.
Indeed I have submitted my proposal now and can't alter it for now.
Thanks for your answers.
I've "met" on #blendercoders a blender developper interested in my proposal
(he had access to the SoC admin side for the blender foundation) because he
worked using mysql for blender files data blocks.
He wants to talk more about the proposal with me in a few days.

By then... I could have tried to use khotnewstuff, and maybe some shell
scripts I've seen on the repos to know that I can make the GHNS system work
somehow and start discovering more about it.

I'll come towards you when I need feedback about how ghns works for one
aspect or another.

Thanks for your attention,
sincerely
jonathan