GStreamer NDK Bundle - v4l2src and Jpeg libraries

Nagaraj R nagaraj.raikar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:12:15 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

In gstreamer_ndk_bundle.git/<http://cgit.collabora.com/git/android/gstreamer_ndk_bundle.git/>,
am not able to get v4l2src and jpeg related libraries. when I checked
in
log I found that v4l2src and jpeg were in category "configure: *** Plug-ins
with dependencies that will NOT be built:" .

Any one know how get these libraries after building the ndk_bundle.

Please let me know if I need to enable any compiler flags for this.

Waiting for reply.

Regards,
Nagaraj