[gst-devel] CVS problems + quick TODO

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at tvd.be
Sun Jan 30 18:28:33 CET 2000

Hi all,

I can check out the CVS source as anonymous but not with my
dev userid. This is what I get:

/opt/src/sourceforge/ ./cvsup_gstreamer
wtay at cvs.gstreamer.sourceforge.net's password:
Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file
/cvsroot/gstreamer/CVSROOT/history
Permission denied
/opt/src/sourceforge/

where cvsup_gstreamer is:

#!/bin/bash

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -dwtay at cvs.gstreamer.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gstreamer co gstreamer

Can somebody fix this, or am I doing somethng wrong?

A quick TODO list to get us starting:

- autoconf: detect mmx.h, detect xaudio. I downloaded libmmx-990416 but the
    build still fails. What version of libmmx does one need?
- Makefile.am : some .la libs are specified in the wrong place, libtool
        gives errors. removing them solves the problem.
- mpg123 does not work here: segfault
- dvdsrc : autoconf detect stuff for css*, or merge decss in CVS if legal. I'm
    in Belgium, would it be legal for me to make a package of dvdsrc?

Wim

--
Love America -- or give it back.