[gst-devel] tee and g_object_notify

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue Feb 12 06:00:15 CET 2002

Well,

I did some more digging and applied some of the changes of fakesink to
tee.

I think I did it right, but I also think that there's a possibility of
property notifications not getting through in time.

There's a test app in testsuite/elements called "tee" which probably shows
the problem.  Some of the deep_notifications about last_message print out
NULL.  It could be because of an error in my code, but it seems more
likely atm that this is the case because both the chaining and the
request_new_pad try to use last_message.

Could someone help me fix this ?

Also, I was wondering if tee should ideally send a different notification
for "new_pad" ?

Thomas

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star in someone else's sky
but why oh why oh why
why can't it be mine ?
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->