[gst-devel] Re: [gst-daily] automatic build

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Tue Feb 26 13:42:11 CET 2002

At 10:28 PM 2/26/02 +0100, you wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Ronald  Bultje wrote:
>> Any chance that you could add gst-record to this as well?
>
>Yeah, I'm going to do that.  BTW, is it ok if I add the common module too
>then and clean up autogen ? Makes it easier for the autobuild (and future
>things I'm planning for it) as well ...

Sure, go ahead :-)

<general announcement>
I put gst-record in the CVS so everyone can help me making it better
and fixing my stupid mistakes ;-). Everyone is allowed to touch it
as long as you don't break things in such a horrible way that I'd
be tempted to remove it from CVS again ;-).
</general announcement>

As long as ./autogen.sh, make, make dist, make distcheck and make
rpm work and the application actually works, everything's okay ;-).

Ronald
I may be bright but I sure am clumsy!