[gst-devel] media player issues

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Jan 18 14:12:12 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 22:50, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Well, we could just do something simple, like
> #define GST_METADATA_AUTHOR "author"
> which would be simple and extensible.

Common sense works good enough here. Just make a note that mentions some
standard metadata names (in the plugin writers' guide) and what they
should do, like "copyright", "author". We don't need #defines and thus
yet another header for that which will constantly change and get new
entries and make our life hard. Common sense works good enough :-)

Ronald

--
-   .-.
-   /V\    | Ronald Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>