Focusing was '[gst-devel] two problems I still have'

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Sat Jan 11 03:45:05 CET 2003

lør, 2003-01-11 kl. 09:00 skrev Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller:

> I think our priorities for the next two weeks should be making sure our
> mp3, ogg, mpeg and avi playback capabilities works as well and stable as
> possible.

FWIW, I've got issues getting mpeg or avis playing visually with spider
since I installed the ffmpeg plugin. MP3 seems to be fine, vorbis
sometimes works, sometimes not. I'll look into these later

iain
--
"I think what we don't need is this worldwide apathy where people wait
for a leader. It shouldn't be like that, especially after Spetember 11.