[gst-devel] Re: wingo gst-plugins: gst-plugins/gst/intfloat

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Mon Oct 6 06:30:25 CEST 2003

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003, iain wrote:

> The recent change by wingo has broken the int2float plugin...
> it crashes consistantly for me in the chain function.

Oops! I thought I tested properly, but I guess not. I was fixing a
problem though, as noted in the commit log.

> Changing the line
>
> 40 wingo     1.33 #define GST_INT2FLOAT_DEFAULT_BUFFER_FRAMES 256
>
> to #define GST_INT2FLOAT_DEFAULT_BUFFER_FRAMES 128 works wonders, but
> I know its just a hack around the problem.

Evil! If you're into hacks, you can connect int2float and whatever's
whatever fixes the problem. Your fix is not general, it really depends
on what size buffers the plugin is receiving.

I'll look into this though, and fix ASAP.

Regards,

wingo.