[gst-devel] release

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 22:28:09 CEST 2004

Hi,

The latest GStreamer CVS is rocking for me.  Now, I'd like to release
Rhythmbox 0.8.0.  However I don't want to do that until a GStreamer with
the memleak fixes (in particular) is out.

This is all sort of urgent because the freeze for FC2t3 is Thursday
evening, and I'd like to have this all in before then...

So has anyone committed anything that might even be halfway questionable
to CVS?  Looking at the changelog it's a little hard to tell.