[gst-devel] GStreamer performance

Martin Soto soto at informatik.uni-kl.de
Sun Apr 25 07:19:21 CEST 2004

Hi Lucas,

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 09:45, Lucas Di Pentima wrote:
> I run the example on a gnome terminal window and the MP3 runs fine, but
> when I start moving the window (or any other task) the MP3 starts
> hearing jittered.

Are you by any chance using kernel 2.6, or a version of 2.4 with recent
low latency patches? I've seen similar problems in the last days, that
not even the ALSA developers could explain properly. Not that I have a
solution to your problem, but I'd really like to know your setup.

Cheers,

M. S.
--
Martin Soto <soto at informatik.uni-kl.de>