[gst-devel] Re: Gstreamer plugin for DC1394

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Thu Feb 5 15:14:27 CET 2004

<quote who="Steve Baker">
> On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 19:30, Wayne Piekarski wrote:
> > Currently my plan is to take the DV1394 plugin and use that as a template.
>
> dv1394src is currently unmaintained, so ymmv.

I wouldn't call it unmaintained - I use it for processing SLUG video. It
definitely works, and I've just fixed the DV decoder element, so all my
firewire playback is working again.

J.
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan at mad.scientist.com

Homer: "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something"
Marge: "Go Crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do! aaaarrrarrgghar!"