[gst-devel] Test results from last weekend

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Sun Jul 18 07:07:04 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 15:04 -0600, Darren Blaser wrote:
> gst-player output
> ** Message: uri : 22khz.avi result: Invalid URI

Hmm, haven't you seen that error in most (all?) the test results? You
probably need to file a bug against gst-player and pass the full URI/
filepath in your tests.

> ** Message: adding '22khz.avi' with no mimetype
> The program 'gst-player' received an X Window System error.
> This probably reflects a bug in the program.
> The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
> operation)'.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
If I could have the time back that I listened to that on dope, I'd add
12 years to my life. -- Billy Bob Thornton (on Dark Side of The Moon)