[gst-devel] Help with GStreamer-0.10 (plz don't ignore)

Antoine Tremblay hexa00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:55:42 CET 2005

Try export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/pathtoyourplugins (this can me multiple paths
like GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/path1/:/path2/

And add it to your .bashrc if it works properly

(pathtoyourplugins should be like /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10 or something like
that ,,, might I recommend chossing another prefix ,, like
/usr/local/gstreamer would be much clearer there's so much things in /usr
you might have a hard time finding exactly what is gstreamer and what is
not...

Hope it helps

Antoine