[gst-devel] PushSrc problem

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Aug 9 21:45:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 11:04 +0200, Corentin BARON wrote:

> Now my problem is with pad creation in PushSrc. I added the pad
> template as I did in 0.8 (and as mentioned in the BaseSrc
> documentation) but it seems GStreamer don't instanciate any pad at the
> BaseSrc level.

Hard to say from the code you pasted. At a wild guess, I might say that
you modified the contents of your class and instance structures, but
forgot to change the parent class in your get_type method (or the
boilerplate) and it's still deriving from GstElement.

J.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>