[gst-devel] totem/gstreamer mailing list

Bill wgm at telus.net
Sat Jun 10 12:45:14 CEST 2006

Message: 9
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:12:10 -0400
From: Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com>
To: gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Bill wrote:
> I am looking for a user oriented mailing list for totem/gstreamer
> and as of yet have found nothing. Can someone point me towards
such
> a list? I know this list is not what I'm looking for and I'm sorry
> to intrude, but perhaps you can consider it feedback :-/ ?
>
> I have a fresh install of debian sarge stable and am trying to get
> totem to work with totem/gstreamer.

I think the most likely place to find good help on integrating totem
and gstreamer into your distro would be one of the debian lists
(though I'm not a debian user so I can't say which of them might be
most useful).

Thanks Todd for the suggestions. Much appreciated.
I did post to the debian-user list but I'm having trouble there too.
It never rains but it pours, but I'll try again.

	b.