[gst-devel] library: music-player and tags

yohann (yrc) coppel yohann at varyoh.com
Tue Mar 14 23:58:05 CET 2006

Hello!

Is there any existing library made with gstreamer, that we can
use to make our player simply by "linking" this library and
making the gui for example ? The lib should be abble to do play,
stop, seek etc... reading tags and maybe have an internal
playlist to make beautiful transitions between songs.....

I was making my own, but it was using the code from others
applications as Rythmbox, gamp, or Jamboree... and at the end it
doesn't works verry well... I have already posted here, and
someone (thx :) ) tell me to use the new version 0.10.

So i've installed it, and when I'm running the helloworld in
gstreamer-0.10.3/tests/examples/helloworld, I have: