[gst-devel] ARG!

James "Doc" Livingston doclivingston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:58:31 CET 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 22:13 +0100, Alberto Botti wrote:
> I've documented the process at
> http://ciampix.net:8080/proj/wiki/MinGwEnvironment

There are official binaries of glib (and other gtk/gnome-related things)
at http or ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32.

I can't remember whether you need to edit the .pc (pkg-config) files to
point to where you install them or not though.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"25 grams of wafers and 20 ml of wine undergo transubstantiation and
become the flesh and blood of our Lord. How many Joules of heat are