[gst-devel] what caused samples all out of segment

jp_liu at astrocom.cn jp_liu at astrocom.cn
Thu Aug 23 15:07:09 CEST 2007

hi all;

My application is rtsp client, it paly stream what recevied from rtsp server, the pipeline is like: udpsrc->rtpdepay->faad->osssink.
Sometimes it can play well, but sometimes no sounds, I dig into, and found that all samples are discarded by faad, because gst_segment_clip return false.
What caused all samples out of segment, why sometimes it can play well, but sometimes not. Hope someone can help me, thanks!

jp