[gst-devel] question about fakesrc

Andres Colubri andres.colubri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:00:09 CET 2008

Thanks for the answer!

However, I did some testings setting the caps to the desired value
(bpp=32, depth=24 in my case), but my application hangs... I guess I'll
keep playing around with this.

I've also read that there is a new element called GstAppSrc that makes
this type of operations (injecting buffers into the pipeline) much
easier. Do you have any code example with this element?

Andres