[gst-devel] Implementing a Mixer interface / GstAudioSrc!

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:25:07 CEST 2009

Hi mates.
Finally I found a mailling list on gstreamer.

Im having newb issues here, Ive read the whole manual and I have already
the basic concepts of writing a app using gstreamer.

The problem is, I can't find more materials as tutorials, other manuals...!

I need a simple source that reads data from a microphone.
As I noticed, I should use the Mixer Interface, also for writing a src
like that, I can handle just implementing a simple GstAudioSrc.

But as I said I coulnd find any material showing some examples.

Could I get some help with you??

--
Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!